If you are looking for a warm place with 360 sunny days, with an exquisite gastronomy, affordable prices, beaches, mountains, tranquility and wellbeing, Spain is the right place. We must add the membership of Spain to the European Union, which will allow you to travel without a visa for the 26 countries of the Schengen Area.
With the law 14/2013 of September 27, it was approved to grant residence visas to citizens from outside the European Union when buying a property (without financing) of € 500,000 or more.
In short, residing in Spain, whether temporarily or permanently, has multiple advantages: the climate, gastronomy, social life and tourist interest. It is necessary to add the geographic ones and the inclusion of Spain to the European Union.
Advantages of living in Spain
- Being able to travel without a visa to Spain.
- The possibility of owning a home in a key real estate market.
- Being able to travel visa-free in the 26 countries of the Schengen area.
- Access to the excellent infrastructures of Spain (including one of the best medical sevices in the world), as well as communication links and some of the best International Schools in Europe.
- The visa right of the applicant also applies to your spouse and any dependent children.
- The residence permit includes the right to work in Spain.
- Weather: The Spanish Mediterranean has the best climate in Europe. In the Valencian Community and the Balearic Islands, on the Mediterranean coast, there is sun, sea and magnificent beaches with calm waters. In the middle of winter it is easy to enjoy 18º C average temperature.
- Healthy diet. The Mediterranean diet based on many excellent fresh fruits and vegetables, olive oil and wine.
- Lead a very attractive lifestyle. The good climate and excellent cuisine allows you to carry out a peaceful and healthy lifestyle if you take advantage of the excellent opportunities to practice sports: water sports, golf, hiking, tennis, paddle …
- Prices are below the European average, improving the purchasing power of the income of the families who come to live here.